Posting a recipe from our “old” blog today. I dream of one day having all my recipes and clipart in one place. Since the move to our “new” site it seems to be a never-ending job of getting everything moved and in ONE spot versus just all over the place.
I will get there. One day. One recipe, one clipart set at a time.
Then I’ll go on vacation. And drink Margaritas.
We all have to have goals, right?
For now, I will drink coffee, dream of hot sand between my toes and post this recipe for yummy baked Chicken Spaghetti. It practically yells “Make me!”
Its easy, picky kids all over love it, and oh, yeah.. its EASY. enjoy.
Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 box spaghetti noodles
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 2 (10 oz.) cans chicken breast, drained
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 and Spray a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a pot of water to a roiling boil. Break spaghetti noodles (TWICE- or into thirds) into the water, stir and cook until VERY al dente, a little gummy. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a big skillet, stir together canned chicken, cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes, seasonings and 1 cup of the cheese. Add drained noodles to mixture and stir well.
- Pour into greased casserole dish and spread evenly. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.