I just have to give props to our Treager Grill for a second. If you don’t have one of these yet, I HIGHLY recommend looking into one.
My dad was the one who got us into getting the Treager and it has been SUCH a great investment. We use our smoker/grill EVERY week, sometimes every NIGHT.
I have not ever tasted better Steak, Chicken, BACON, Burgers, Hot Dogs…and Pork Tenderloin than I do when its been cooked on the Treager.
LOOK at the lovely smoke ring on our meat.
And its SO easy to use, that even I can use it. (Gas grills scare me for some reason.. I keep picturing explosions… I DON’T know why!!) I have a gas stovetop that I use with no fear.. just gas grills intimidate me. Weird, I know!
But the Treager is electric and it uses wood pellets. You can read all about it on their website. Just know that it is EASY and makes the most delicious tasting food, period.
The day before yesterday, I marinated these pork tenderloins and Kris threw them on the Treager for about 30 minutes or so at the 350 degree setting. They were amazing! I really love this marinade! It was a little sweet, a little spicy. Really yummy.
Honey Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pkg lean pork tenderloins (2 in a pkg)
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Chipotle chilies plus 1-2 tsp. adobo sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a plastic Ziploc bag. Seal bag and squish around until the tenderloins are coated in the marinade mixture.
- Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place tenderloins in a roasting pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Slice before serving.
- If using the Treager to cook your tenderloins: set temperature to 350. Place tenderloins right on the grill and cook for 30-35 minutes.