Do you have a go-to recipe that is so easy to throw together that its your immediate choice when making a last minute tasty treat for a guest or friend? My go-to recipe are these Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies.
These are hands down, the best Peanut Butter Cookies that I’ve ever come across, and the amazing thing is that you only need 3 ingredients to make them. Its crazy easy.
All you need is:
1 cup Sugar
1 cup creamy Peanut Butter
If you feel a cookie craving coming on, these are sure to make your day. Its hard not to win with a recipe that doesn’t keep you in the kitchen all day!
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop rounded tablespoons of batter onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Use the tines of a fork to gently press a criss-cross pattern on the top of the cookies. Sprinkle extra sugar on top if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Careful not to burn. Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet for at least 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Make them even more amazing: Add a Hershey Kiss, Dove Chocolate or Reeses Cup to the center after removing from the oven.
I have had this recipe for years, made it dozens of times and they always turn out fantastic. They are the perfect sweet-tooth cure!